Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims ReportIn the week ending December 2, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was ...
- Statement by U.S. Secretary of Labor Acosta on National Miners DayStatement by U.S. Secretary of Labor Acosta on National Miners DayWASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Secretary ...
- Mine Safety and Health Administration Announces Annual Winter Alert CampaignMine Safety and Health Administration Announces Annual Winter Alert CampaignARLINGTON, VA – The U.S. Department ...
- U.S. Department of Labor Proposal Gives Freedom to Share Tips Between Traditionally Tipped and Non-Tipped WorkersU.S. Department of Labor Proposal Gives Freedom to Share Tips Between Traditionally Tipped and Non-Tipped ...
Coffey Consulting, LLC Presents Faculty Salary Twenty-Year Trend Report at National Education Association Annual Higher Education Conference
March 2017 — Senior Study Director Sue Clery presented findings from a twenty-year trend report on faculty salaries at the National Education Association (NEA) 2017 annual higher education conference on March 18. The Trends in Faculty Salaries: 1995–96 to 2014–15 report is authored by Coffey senior analysts Abby Miller and Amelia Topper and included as a chapter in the annual NEA Almanac of Higher Education publication. Read more.
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.