Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- Celebrate Trailblazing Astronaut’s Accomplishments with STEMRecord-breaking NASA Astronaut Peggy Whitson is set to shatter another mark, and you and your ...
- Statement from Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on Visit to Van Wert City Schools with American Federation of Teachers President Randi WeingartenToday, U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos visited Van Wert City Schools in Van Wert, ...
- U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos Congratulates National Teacher of the Year Sydney ChaffeeToday, the Council of Chief State School Officers announced Sydney Chaffee, a ninth grade humanities ...
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims ReportIn the week ending April 15, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was ...
Promising Practices for Increasing Diversity Among First Responders
March 2017 — Senior Study Director Sue Clery presented findings from a twenty-year trend report on faculty salaries at the National Education Association (NEA) 2017 annual higher education conference on March 18. The Trends in Faculty Salaries: 1995–96 to 2014–15 report is authored by Coffey senior analysts Abby Miller and Amelia Topper and included as a chapter in the annual NEA Almanac of Higher Education publication. Read more.
NPEC-IPEDS: Collecting and Disseminating Data on Certificate Awards
December 2016 — The National Postsecondary Education Cooperative (NPEC) of the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) commissioned this research paper to identify trends in the postsecondary certificate landscape and assess the extent to which the IPEDS Completions survey data accurately reflect those trends. Read more.