Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- Statement from U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on Visit to North Park ElementaryToday, U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos visited with the students, parents and educators of ...
- R. Alexander Acosta sworn in as the 27th Secretary of the US Department of LaborR. Alexander Acosta sworn in as the 27th Secretary of the US Department of LaborWASHINGTON ...
- Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos Convenes Parent Roundtable on Special Education during Autism Awareness MonthIn recognition of Autism Awareness Month, U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos convened a roundtable ...
- Prepared Remarks by U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos to the Council of Chief State School Officers’ National Teacher of the Year GalaGood evening, and thank you Chris, for that kind introduction. Before we begin, I'd like ...
Promising Practices for Increasing Diversity Among First Responders
March 2017 — Senior Study Director Sue Clery presented findings from a twenty-year trend report on faculty salaries at the National Education Association (NEA) 2017 annual higher education conference on March 18. The Trends in Faculty Salaries: 1995–96 to 2014–15 report is authored by Coffey senior analysts Abby Miller and Amelia Topper and included as a chapter in the annual NEA Almanac of Higher Education publication. Read more.
NPEC-IPEDS: Collecting and Disseminating Data on Certificate Awards
December 2016 — The National Postsecondary Education Cooperative (NPEC) of the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) commissioned this research paper to identify trends in the postsecondary certificate landscape and assess the extent to which the IPEDS Completions survey data accurately reflect those trends. Read more.