Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Labor Department, PBGC partnership recovers almost $1.5M for participants in two Chicago-based pension benefit plansUS Labor Department, PBGC partnership recovers almost $1.5M for participants in two Chicago-based pension benefit ...
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims ReportIn the week ending May 20, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was ...
- Secretary DeVos Announces Reconsideration of Upward Bound ApplicationsToday, U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos announced the Department will read and score applications ...
- Opening Statement of U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos to the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, and EducationMr. Chairman, Ranking Member DeLauro and Members of the Subcommittee: Thank you for this opportunity ...
Promising Practices for Increasing Diversity Among First Responders
March 2017 — Senior Study Director Sue Clery presented findings from a twenty-year trend report on faculty salaries at the National Education Association (NEA) 2017 annual higher education conference on March 18. The Trends in Faculty Salaries: 1995–96 to 2014–15 report is authored by Coffey senior analysts Abby Miller and Amelia Topper and included as a chapter in the annual NEA Almanac of Higher Education publication. Read more.
NPEC-IPEDS: Collecting and Disseminating Data on Certificate Awards
December 2016 — The National Postsecondary Education Cooperative (NPEC) of the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) commissioned this research paper to identify trends in the postsecondary certificate landscape and assess the extent to which the IPEDS Completions survey data accurately reflect those trends. Read more.