Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- U.S. Department of Education Approves Washington's Plan for Use of American Rescue Plan Funds to Support K-12 Schools and Students, Distributes Remaining $618 Million To StateToday, the U.S. Department of Education (Department) announced the approval of Washington's American Rescue Plan ...
- U.S. Department of Education Approves American Samoa’s Implementation Plan for Use of American Rescue Plan Funds to Support K-12 Schools and StudentsToday, the U.S. Department of Education (Department) announced the approval of the American Samoa Department ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.