Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor, Power Generation Workgroup alliance promotes importance of safety for workersParticipants: U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration ...
- U.S. Department of Education Launches the Your Place in Space ChallengeThe U.S. Department of Education has announced the launch of the Your Place in Space ...
- Career Z LaunchThe Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education seeks innovative ideas to ...
- Education Department Announces Use of Secret Shopping to Protect Students, Crack Down on Institutions that Lure Students with Lies The U.S. ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.