Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor orders Louisiana helicopter ambulance service to reinstate Utah pilot who refused to fly in hazardous conditionsPARK CITY, UT– A federal whistleblower investigation has found a Shreveport, Louisiana-based provider of helicopter ...
- Statement by U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona on Updated CDC GuidanceU.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona today issued the following statement on updated guidance from the Centers ...
- Raise the B.A.R. Bold + Action + Results in College Excellence and EquityGood afternoon, everyone! To all the college presidents and leaders here today: thank you for ...
- During ‘Raise the B.A.R.’ Summit, Education Department Announces College Completion Fund Competition to Support Postsecondary Student SuccessToday, the U.S. Department of Education (Department) announced the availability of $5 million in funds ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.