Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor recovers $134K in wages for Mississippi Delta farmworkers, assesses agricultural employers $122K in penaltiesUS Department of Labor recovers $134K in wages for Mississippi Delta farmworkers, assesses agricultural employers $122K inINDIANOLA, MS – In an ongoing series of investigations into allegations of wage theft and ...
- US Department of Labor recovers $1.15M in back pay for 710 workers after Indiana RV manufacturer miscalculates overtime wagesELKHART, IN – Federal investigators have recovered $1,158,536 in back wages for overtime due to ...
- Statement from U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona on Federal Court Decision on the Sweet SettlementU.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona issued the following statement regarding yesterday's decision on Sweet ...
- Secretary Cardona's Remarks on Career Pathways and SuccessGood afternoon. Isn't it great to hear the First Lady of the United States? Thank ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.