Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor cites Continental Tire plant for multiple safety violations after 3 workers suffer severe injuries on consecutive daysMOUNT VERNON, IL – In two separate incidents on consecutive days in November 2021, three ...
- Education Department Announces 161 Students to be Honored as 2022 U.S. Presidential ScholarsU.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona today announced the 58th class of U.S. Presidential Scholars, ...
- U.S. Department of Education Announces Intent to Strengthen and Protect Rights for Students with Disabilities by Amending Regulations Implementing Section 504Forty-five years after publication of the regulations implementing Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of ...
- Statement by Miguel Cardona Secretary of Education on the U.S. Department of Education Fiscal Year 2023 Budget RequestGood morning, Chairwoman DeLauro and Ranking Member Cole. ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.