Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor announces funding availability of $1.5M in grants to better inform women about labor rights, benefitsWASHINGTON, DC – The U.S. Department of Labor today announced a $1.5 million funding opportunity ...
- Secretary Cardona Holds Virtual Roundtable with Early Childhood Stakeholders to Discuss Priorities for Early LearningToday, U.S. Education Secretary Miguel Cardona held a virtual roundtable conversation with a diverse group ...
- U.S. Department of Education Confirms Title IX Protects Students from Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and Gender IdentityThe U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights today issued a Notice of Interpretationexplaining that ...
- Statement by Miguel Cardona Secretary of Education on the U.S. Department of Education Fiscal Year 2022 Budget RequestGood morning Chairwoman Murray and Ranking Member Blunt. ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.