Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor reminds Northeast employers that workers need protection from dangers of heat illnessBOSTON – As temperatures rise in New England, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and ...
- Technological services company pays $319K in overtime back wages to 57 employees at Rochester, New York, locationEmployer name: Pictometry International Corp., doing business as EagleView Technologies Inc., 25 Methodist Hill Drive, ...
- READOUT: Labor Department’s Deputy Undersecretary Lee, Vietnamese Minister Dung confirm future labor dialogueWASHINGTON – On May 11, 2022, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Deputy Undersecretary for International ...
- READOUT: US Department of Labor’s Deputy Undersecretary Lee, Malaysian Minister Saravanan discuss forced labor, labor law reform, migrant workersWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor’s Deputy Undersecretary for International Affairs Thea Lee met ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.