Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- Federal investigation finds Algood restaurant illegally used workers’ tips for operating expenses, allowed minors to operate dangerous machinesALGOOD, TN – The U.S. Department of Labor has recovered $42,373 for 44 employees after ...
- Department of Labor seeks court order to stop Brooklyn staffing agency from demanding employees stay 3 years or repay wagesNEW YORK – The U.S. Department of Labor has filed suit asking a federal court ...
- US Department of Labor recovers $633K in back wages for 84 workers for violations by District of Columbia development site’s subcontractorsWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor has recovered $633,029 in back wages for 84 ...
- US Department of Labor certifies Maine’s completion of developmental steps of occupational safety, health plan for state, local government workersWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor announced that its Occupational Safety and Health Administration ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.