Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor finds Pittsburgh restaurant illegally shared workers’ tips with managers, other non-tipped employees, recovers $41K for 12 workersPITTSBURGH – A Pittsburgh restaurant improperly used its tip pool – requiring workers to share ...
- US Department of Labor issues proposed rule modifying the methodology for setting Adverse Effect Wage Rates in the H-2A programWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor today announced a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking seeking ...
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims ReportIn the week ending November 27, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was ...
- New Hampshire carpentry contractor pays $107K in back wages, liquidated damages to 52 workers shortchanged by illegal pay practicesMANCHESTER, NH – A New Hampshire residential carpentry contractor misclassified some employees as independent contractors ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.