Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor announces new partners to support initiative to deliver employment services to transitioning service members, spousesWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor today announced its Veterans’ Employment and Training Service has ...
- US Department of Labor investigations find three South Carolina marinas violated federal child labor provisionsCOLUMBIA, SC – The operators of three South Carolina marinas found themselves afoul of the ...
- US Department of Labor recovers $163K in back wages, damages after investigation finds California restaurant willfully violated overtime rulesSACRAMENTO – While workers at a northern California restaurant worked hard to satisfy customers and ...
- Court affirms US Department of Labor’s independent authority to recover unpaid wages, damages in court for employees who signed private arbitration agreementsNEW YORK – A federal judge in New York has ruled private arbitration agreements do ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.