Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor awards nearly $2M in grants to help low wage-earning women access employment rights, benefitsWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor announced the award of nearly $2 million in ...
- US Department of Labor urges Midwest employers to emphasize lawn worker safety after lawn mower roll-over deaths in Nebraska, MissouriKANSAS CITY, MO – In two incidents in September, Midwest workers operating riding mowers suffered ...
- US Department of Labor urges first responders, recovery crews, public to be vigilant, protect themselves from hazards in Hurricane Ian recoveryATLANTA – The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration reminds first responders, ...
- Court enters consent order requiring USPack Logistics to pay $575K to 62 Massachusetts couriers to resolve allegations of independent contractors' misclassificationBOSTON – A courier service that allegedly misclassified drivers as independent contractors at its Shrewsbury ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.