Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- Department of Labor announces enforcement guidance changes to save lives, target employers who put profit over safetyWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor announced that its Occupational Safety and Health Administration ...
- Department of Labor selects 10 states, District of Columbia for national effort to expand employment opportunities, outcomes for people with disabilitiesWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor today announced its selection of 10 states and the ...
- Federal investigators find employee suffered fatal injuries while duct tape held machine safety guards open at Kingsman plastics plantKINGMAN, KS ‒ A Kingman plastics manufacturer’s failure to make sure required safety procedures were ...
- Penalties mount: Fined more than $15M since 2017, familiar Dollar General safety failures in 3 inspections in Florida, Alabama, add $387K moreATLANTA – Just weeks after being cited with federal safety violations, Dollar General Corp. and ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.