Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- Federal inspection finds Dollar General store in Greencastle again exposes workers to safety hazards despite 2021 citations, penaltiesGREENCASTLE, PA – For the second time in a year, the U.S. Department of Labor ...
- US Department of Labor investigation into Temple worker’s partial arm amputation finds employer again ignored machine safety proceduresTEMPLE, TX – A federal workplace safety investigation into how an employee suffered serious injuries ...
- US Department of Labor investigation recovers $124K for 40 workers of Hampton Beach clothing retailer, assesses $18K in penaltiesMANCHESTER, NH – The U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division has recovered $123,750 ...
- US Department of Labor seeks Maine building construction industry’s input for wage survey to establish accurate prevailing wage ratesWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division is asking Maine’s building ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.