Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor cites Mobile dredging equipment manufacturer after investigation into 22-year-old worker’s deathMOBILE, AL – On Jan. 27, a 22-year-old apprentice atop a crane bridge 30 feet ...
- US Department of Labor recovers $57K in back wages for 15 workers of Brookhaven restaurant after finding minimum wage violationsBROOKHAVEN, MS – A Brookhaven restaurant failed to maintain records proving tipped employees earned at ...
- US Department of Labor to offer virtual seminars in August to help employers, workers, stakeholders with prevailing wage requirementsWASHINGTON, DC – To help employers, workers and others stakeholders understand federal standards for prevailing ...
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims ReportIn the week ending July 17, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.