Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- US Department of Labor finds Mississippi concrete products manufacturer, distributor ignored safety measures in DrummondsDRUMMONDS, TN – The death of a 67-year-old worker at a Drummonds worksite in April ...
- US Department of Labor awards $1.6M in incremental funding to continue employment, training services to combat Connecticut’s opioid crisisWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor today announced a $1.6 million incremental funding award ...
- US Department of Labor announces temporary enforcement policy on prohibited transaction rules applicable to investment advice fiduciariesWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor’s Employee Benefits Security Administration today announced Field Assistance ...
- Investigation of deadly trench collapse finds Colorado company exposed workers to excavation hazards in JohnstownDENVER – A federal workplace safety investigation that followed a deadly trench collapse in Johnstown ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.