Coffey Consulting, LLC is a professional consulting firm delivering realistic and thoughtful solutions to government entities, private sector businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
to devise and implement successful processes
to measure progress and results
to achieve performance excellence
to identify and define key objectives
On behalf of our clients, we
- conduct policy research
- develop evaluations
- devise customized technical assistance and training
- facilitate best practices for policy initiatives
- collaborate to design and implement performance excellence initiatives
In the News
- Tribunal federal ordena a contratista laboral pagar más de $1 millón en salarios y multas tras violar derechos de trabajadores agrícolasSANTA MARIA, CA – Un tribunal federal emitió una sentencia por consentimiento que ordena a ...
- Department of Labor finds Georgia company’s safety failures led 19-year-old worker to suffer fatal injuries inside concrete mixer at Cantonment worksiteCANTONMENT, FL – A Georgia-based concrete pipe manufacturer could have prevented a 19-year-old worker from suffering ...
- El Departamento de Trabajo recupera más de $1.1 millones en salarios atrasados para 238 trabajadores en San Antonio SAN ANTONIO – Una investigación federal de una empresa con sede en San Antonio ha recuperado ...
- US Department of Labor will hold two events in Alabama for current, former coal miners, survivors on black lung benefits, claimsWASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor announced that its Division of Coal Mine Workers’ Compensation ...
Completion By Design (CBD), a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-sponsored initiative focusing on increasing student outcomes at community colleges, held its capstone convening in Atlanta, Georgia on October 3-4, 2017, and Sue Clery, Coffey Senior Study Director, presented the initiative’s outcomes data. The big news: overall, the nine CBD colleges have already met or exceeded success targets they set for 2019, and significant improvements were seen on the initiative’s outcome metrics for all nine colleges. Reporting on data collected by Coffey, CBD released a summary report of the initiative’s accomplishments.